The 2021 MotoGP season starts with plenty of excitement (and a few surprises) in Qatar! We recap all of the action from the QatarGP in Moto3, Moto2 and MotoGP, and I give you my take on the opening weekend of the year – what did you think of the race?
– Moto3 – classic slipstream, and a podium separated by .094 seconds
– Moto2 – a favorite dominates, and we see a drag-race to the line for third
– MotoGP – Ducati has the starting-thing down…but could they keep it going the entire race?
– Multiple riders miss out on podiums – will it hurt their Title chances?
– Riders who impressed, and a few with work to do
– My Take on the QatarGP
Chapters (If the ads between throw it off or are annoying, let me know – I just used them as separators):
And if you want to support the show, you can do it on the Motoweek Patreon Page
Thanks for listening!