COTA and Argentina get postponed – we review the new 2021 MotoGP schedule, catch up on your comments, and continue our 2021 MotoGP Season Preview with KTM!
– The MotoGP schedule has been revised for 2021 – we look at the changes
– Honda is the first manufacturer to get on track for 2021
– Two teams sign on until 2026, while another is bailing on a series
– Comments on:
– The Schedule Changes
– Ducati Drama
– The upcoming Satellite Silly Season
– Suzuki filling Davide Brivio’s role
– The 2021 Season Preview, Jonathan Rea and the future direction of MotoGP
– Pics and Video!
– The Motoweek 2021 Season Preview: Red Bull and Tech3 KTM!
Be sure to check out the website at Motoweek.net, follow on Twitter @motoweek and Instagram @motoweekusa, and like the show and leave your comments on Facebook at facebook.com/motoweek or on Reddit at r/motoweek
And you can support the show on Patreon at patreon.com/motoweek
Thanks for listening!