Who was best in the Sepang MotoGP Test? We analyze all of the manufacturers from last week’s inaugural 2020 test, and I rank the riders – did Alex Rins beat out Fabio Quartararo and Maverick Vinales? Which bike made the biggest impact?
– Sepang Test: The Results
– The Teams: what each was working on, and what the riders thought
– Yamaha: the riders make some noise, but is the bike fast enough?
– Honda: a quiet Marquez is a dangerous Marquez
– Ducati: they have a tiny bit of an issue with tires…
– Suzuki: Rins impresses, but the issues are similar to Yamaha
– KTM: A new chassis, a new engine – has KTM moved on from the Zarco craziness?
– Aprilia: can a dynamic new bike revolutionize their results?
– Winners and Losers – by Top-5 and Bottom-5 riders of the Sepang test as we prepare to head to Qatar
Be sure to check out the website at Motoweek.net, like the show and leave your comments on Facebook at facebook.com/motoweek.net – and on Reddit at r/motoweek
Thanks for listening!