The MotoGP show that’s full of…Holiday Cheer (or something)! We wrap up the Motoweek 2017 MotoGP Season Review by talking each of the manufacturers, and a few extra riders that made an impression this season. Plus – your Facebook comments, the latest MotoGP News, and more!
– Facebook comments – Classic riders, Jorge Lorenzo and another 2019 Silly Season wish list
– MotoGP News
– Ducati is upset about a rule change…again
– A U.S. rider wins an international event
– Maverick Viñales gets some extra riding in, talks about Valentino Rossi
– Jorge Lorenzo is bringing in more help next season
– The Motoweek 2017 MotoGP Season Review, Part 3: The Manufacturers, and a few extra riders
– Honda – winning with an unrideable bike?
– Yamaha – what do they need to fix, besides everything?
– Ducati – the stage is set for an immense balancing act
– Suzuki – was the end of he year a blip, or a sign?
– KTM – quietly really, really good
– Aprilia – really, really bad, and not quiet about it at all!
– Miller, Iannone, the Espargaros and more!
Be sure to check out the website at Motoweek.net, follow on Twitter (@motoweek), and like the show on Facebook (facebook.com/motoweek.net)
Thanks for listening!