The 2017 MotoGP season was one of the most unpredictable ever – and we start our year-end review talking about some of the biggest riders in the sport! We recap the year for half of the top-10 finishers, talk about the latest MotoGP News, and more! Plus: you had a lot to say about the upcoming Silly Season on Facebook – we review your comments!
– Your Facebook comments!! We’ve got plenty to talk about, because you had plenty to say!
– Your opinions on: Silly Season Speculation for 2019, Marc Márquez’s legacy in the sport, and some of the rider moves you’d love to see, even if they probably won’t happen!
– MotoGP News
– A U.S. Rider gets a promotion
– Valentino Rossi does an interview, and talks about lots of stuff: Johann Zarco, his future, Yamaha for 2018
– Rossi runs the Monza Rally Show – you can guess how that went
– What were Marc Márquez and Dani Pedrosa doing in race cars??
– More drama at KTM??
– Independent teams finally get something for their efforts
– The Motoweek 2017 MotoGP Season Review – Part 1: the odd-numbered top-10 riders
– Marc Márquez – a defining moment in his career?
– Maverick Viñales – what, exactly, happened…and is Yamaha solely to blame?
– Valentino Rossi – How will this season affect his decision to stay or go in 2019?
– Jorge Lorenzo – was the season a success, or a failure? (and this week’s question or the Facebook page)
– Cal Crutchlow – why didn’t he take a big jump forward?
Be sure to check out the website at Motoweek.net, follow on Twitter (@motoweek), and like the show and leave your comments on Facebook (facebook.com/motoweek.net)
Thanks for listening!