It was an unexpected break, but the show is back in action, with a full list of MotoGP news to talk about! We’ll break down the entire Valencia test for the riders, manufacturers and rookies…and what’s the deal with that Yamaha fairing? Those sure look like Winglets. Plus – the Silly Season rumors are already flying for next season, two topics for the Facebook page, and more!
– Offseason testing begins! Full analysis of the MotoGP test in Valencia, along with privatetests at Jerez and Sepang
– What each Manufacturer worked on in Valencia
– The Rookies and The Movers – who had the best test?
– My ‘star of the show’ for Valencia
– Are Winglets back? Yamaha shows up with something that even has Ducati taking notice
– MotoGP News
– Everyone is leaving after the season
– 2018 Silly Season rumors – what MotoGP riders are the most sought-after already, and which ones may actually be on the move
– Who do you think will move in Silly Season?
– Livio Loi to stay in Moto3
– The British GP has a location – will it be one that makes Cal Crutchlow happy?
Be sure to check out the website at Motoweek.net, follow on Twitter (@motoweek), and like the show and leave your comments on this week’s questions on the Facebook Page (facebook.com/motoweek.net)
Thanks for listening!