Dani Pedrosa and Johann Zarco have a thrilling final-lap duel for the win in the ValenciaGP – but that’s not the big story! Marc Márquez caps his fourth MotoGP championship with an incredible save, Ducati still can’t figure out how team orders work, and Johann Zarco is in the middle of everything – so you know it was exciting!
– The Moto3 and Moto2 podium finishers – KTM continues to build momentum toward 2018
– MotoGP – the championship-deciding race is 2/3 normal – and 1/3 total craziness
– Marc Márquez decides to take the “Art of the Save” to an entirely new level, and continues his dominance over MotoGP with another championship
– Andrea Dovizioso – gave it his all, but it was the wrong bike at the wrong track to make anything happen
– Jorge Lorenzo – it’s “Ducati Team Orders: The Sequel”, and it is even better than the original. Was Jorge’s visor foggy? Because he didn’t see the dash or the pit boards this time…
– Question of the week – should Ducati be upset with Lorenzo, despite the inevitable outcome of the race?
– Dani Pedrosa gets back on track
– Johann Zarco has another near-miss – how would things have played out on a better bike?
– Suzuki had a great day…
– …While Yamaha has a terrible one – Valentino Rossi is marginally competitive, but Maverick Viñales was totally lost
What did you think of the race?? Let me know on the Facebook page (facebook.com/motoweek.net), and we’ll talk about your comments on the full show later this week!
Also stop by the website at Motoweek.net, and follow on Twitter (@motoweek)
Thanks for listening!