Everybody is talking about Ducati team orders…except for Marc Márquez! We review Marc’s reaction to the Malaysian GP along with the other top riders, plus – your Facebook comments on last weekend’s race, the latest MotoGP news, drama in the World Supersport championship – and more!
– Your Facebook comments on the Malaysian GP
– Official rider reaction to the MotoGP race in Sepang:
– Andrea Dovizioso says he didn’t talk to anyone about team orders…and then Ducati says they actually did. I give them all some solid PR advice.
– Lorenzo has his best result of the year, but all anyone wants to talk about is ‘Mapping 8’
– Marc Márquez thinks Ducati did the right thing. He did the right thing, too, though
– Yamaha – what happened? Valentino Rossi and Maverick Viñales agree – the bike needs a little work…
– Johann Zarco – did he race well enough to get himself into a bad situation next year?
– Dani Pedrosa – there are a couple of reasons he drifted back from the pole – but his size is not one of them
– Danilo Petrucci – don’t be so hard on yourself!
– Top 5 things from Sepang!
– MotoGP News:
– Rider and team news
– Johann Zarco on a factory bike – what would you do if you were Yamaha? Or Johann?
– The first Silly Season rumor for 2019 is here already
– WSBK in Qatar – and an unlikely return for a Supersport champ
Be sure to check out the website at Motoweek.net, follow on Twitter (@motoweek), and like the show and leave your comments on Facebook (facebook.com/motoweek.net)
Thanks for listening!