It’s time for the only MotoGP round of the year where the weather is easier to predict than the race! We gear up for the BritishGP by analyzing all of the top contenders heading into Silverstone, recap the WSKB action in Germany, plus – I break down the latest MotoGP News and some surprising Silly Season announcements, along my picks for Sunday’s race!
-WSBK Germany – lots of good racing…in front of not a lot of people
– Jonathan Rea doesn’t win, but it doesn’t really matter
– MotoGP News – Silly Season!
– LCR is adding a second team…who’s the rider?
– Aspar signs a second rider – but is their reasoning sound?
– MarcVDS surprises everyone with their newest addition, and why they made a great choice
– Testing at Misano
– Valentino Rossi talks about Yamaha’s struggles
– Alvaro Bautista is very diplomatic about his decision to stick with Ducati
– A pair of riders get their first shot at a GP bike (and one is courtesy of Aprilia, believe it or not!)
– The British GP! We preview the track at Silverstone
– The podium contenders
– Other riders to watch
– Picks for the race!
Be sure to check out the website at Motoweek.net, follow on Twitter (@motoweek), and like the show on Facebook and leave your comments after the race (facebook.com/motoweek.net)!
Thanks for listening!