go to link Who knew that bad weather leads to exciting racing? Moto3, Moto2 and MotoGP all had unique twists courtesy of Mother Nature – with plenty of championship implications! We review the head-to-head battle in Moto3, the surprise winner in Moto2 and the great strategy move in MotoGP, and analyze all of the action on the Brno post-race podcast!
paragraph order in essays The Rundown:
source site – Moto3 – not a typical race, but an epic one-on-one battle for championship points
– Moto2 – How, exactly did that happen? The victory nobody saw coming…
– MotoGP – once again, Marc Marquez proves that he is the master of flag-to-flag strategy (well, outside of that one time at Phillip Island…)
– Marc Márquez makes all the right moves – but was it planned? I don’t think so…
– Maverick Viñales does exactly what he needs to do
– Why can’t Valentino Rossi figure out flag-to-flag races?!?
– Who was more at fault in the Ducati garage – Jorge Lorenzo, or the Team?
– Championship implications
http://dudubistro.com/?q=dissertation-writing-services-malaysia-proposal Be sure to check out the website at Motoweek.net, follow on Twitter (@motoweek), and like the show on Facebook (facebook.com/motoweek.net)
next And leave your comments about the race on Facebook –
we’ll talk about them on the full show later this week!
source link Thanks for listening!