http://www.regobuy.com/do-my-essay-australia/ The wait is almost over – the second-half of the 2017 MotoGP season is nearly here! We wrap up our Mid-Season review by analyzing each team in the paddock, and then crunching some numbers from the first-half in the Motoweek Matrix (which produced some interesting results!). Plus – the latest MotoGP News, Andrea Iannone’s struggles, and more!
here The Rundown:
go – Everyone is piling on Andrea Iannone – does he deserve it?
– Would it be bad if Moto2 lap times matched some riders in the Premier Class? It could happen in 2019
– One rider in the paddock is rooting for someone…other than himself in the championship
– Mid-Season MotoGP Review, Part 3 – the teams and the numbers
– Yamaha’s biggest competition might not be who you’d expect
– Honda is up to their old tricks
– Ducati has to decide who to throw their support behind
– Satellite teams that are unusually strong, and Factory teams that are unusually weak
– The Motoweek Matrix – we run the numbers for the entire first-half of the year, and find a few surprises, along with a pair of riders to watch for the rest of the season
http://globalmediaproducts.net/index.php/wp-json/oembed/1.0/embed?url=http://globalmediaproducts.net/index.php/product/china-electric-unicycle-scooter-factory-manufacturer-supplier-self-balancing-one-two-wheel-3/ Be sure to check out the website at Motoweek.net, follow on Twitter (@motoweek), and like the show on Facebook (facebook.com/motoweek.net)
go site We’ll be racing again next week, and I’ll be back in the regular studio, too!
click Thanks for listening!