Who would have thought Marc Márquez taking over the championship lead would have to compete to be the biggest story from the German GP? We talk about Marc’s win, Folger’s great run, Petrucci’s decision, and more on the show! Plus, your Facebook comments on the Sachsenring, rider reaction, MotoGP and Silly Season news – check it out:
– Your Facebook comments about Sachsenring!
– Rider Reaction after the German GP
– Marc Márquez says one person knew beforehand he would take the championship lead
– Valentino Rossi is upbeat after Germany, Maverick Viñales isn’t so sure…
– The Ducati riders talk about why they struggled
– Jonas Folger and KTM impress
– Top-5 things from Sachsenring
– MotoGP News
– Silly Season – Petrucci decides, Miller and Bautista are right behind
– What will Aprilia do? Or Marc VDS? Or riders like Redding and Rabat?
– WSBK heads to Laguna Seca – with an addition to the grid
Be sure to check out the website at Motoweek.net, follow on Twitter (@motoweek), and like the show on Facebook (facebook.com/motoweek.net)
Thanks for listening!