The Italian GP featured three incredibly good races, with three unexpected Italian winners! We recap the craziness of Moto3 and Moto2, Dovi’s huge win, and the one Ducati rider that didn’t live up to expectations – plus analysis of the biggest MotoGP riders in Sunday’s race at Mugello!
– Moto3 – thrilling from start to finish
– Moto2 – Pasini, Luthi and Marquez battle it out in a last-lap duel
– MotoGP – two Italians land on the podium, and neither is named Rossi…
– Is Andrea Dovizioso the Number 1 rider at Ducati?
– Maverick Vinales doesn’t win, but still impresses
– Danilo Petrucci shows up the other Duc riders
– Did Valentino Rossi have a good race, or a bad one?
– Marc struggles, while Dani almost picks a fight with the wrong guy…
– Other news-makers in Mugello
Let me know what you thought of the Italian GP on the Facebook page (facebook.com/motoweek.net) – and we’ll talk about your comments on the regular podcast later this week.
Be sure to check out the website at Motoweek.net, follow on Twitter (@motoweek), and like the show and leave your comments about the race on Facebook (facebook.com/motoweek.net)
Thanks for listening!