MotoGP is finally here!! The 2017 World Championship kicks off this weekend – get ready for all the action with the latest Motoweek Podcast! Lorenzo and Rossi face questions heading into the season, we preview all the Championship contenders and teams, plus – MotoGP News, my Championship predictions, and picks for the race in Qatar!
Here is The Rundown for the show:
– Should we do a Fantasy League? (details are now up on the Facebook Page!)
– Moto2 and Moto3 test in Qatar
– MotoGP News
– Jorge Lorenzo talks about who’s fastest at Ducati…but is he making excuses already?
– Casey Stoner is vaguely supportive
– Is age catching up with Valentino Rossi?
– New tracks coming soon
– Qatar preview – my eight podium-contending riders for 2017
– Team preview – the Factories and top Satellite teams heading into the season opener
– Who do the experts and the fans think will win the Championship? They disagree…
– Picks, Part 1 – The Championship, Rookie Battle, and Team title for 2017
– Picks, Part 2 – Qatar!
There are two Motoweek Fantasy Racing leagues to play in this year, and they are both free! Details on the website and Facebook page (facebook.com/motoweek.net)
Be sure to check out the website at Motoweek.net, follow on Twitter (@Motoweek), and like the show on Facebook (facebook.com/motoweek.net)
Thanks for listening!