Racing is officially here! WSBK kicks off 2017 in spectacular fashion at Phillip Island, and we’ve got a LOT of MotoGP News – Lorenzo and Rossi talk about their championship hopes, Marc gets ‘briefly’ injured, Satellite team and rider news, your Facebook comments and more!
Here is The Rundown for the show:
– WSBK in Australia…and what happened to PJ?
– Does Jorge Lorenzo think he can win the championship? His answer may surprise you…
– The Fairing rules are far more wide-open than we thought
– Honda testing in Jerez – with a special guest, and Marc’s runaway arm
– Pramac unveils their 2017 livery
– Valentino Rossi has two goals, and one is a bit unexpected…
– Ducati organizes a private test – and Dovi talks about 2017 prospects
– Sport Rider talks tech with team engineers – and their opinions are pretty interesting
– Two Honda Satellite riders are looking for contracts in 2018
– The Qatar test is almost here!
Be sure to check out the website at Motoweek.net, follow on Twitter (@motoweek), and like the show on Facebook (facebook.com/motoweek.net)
Thanks for listening!