This week on the Motoweek Podcast – we find out what the teams and riders themselves thought of the Sepang MotoGP test, then begin to look ahead to Phillip Island! Plus – Jorge Lorenzo gets ready to try something different, the Rossi-Viñales relationship, the latest MotoGP News, your Facebook comments – and more!
Here is The Rundown for the show:
Team and Rider Opinions from the Sepang MotoGP test:
– Honda – still debating engine choices
– Suzuki – less is more with Iannone and Rins
– Yamaha – one rider is more confident than ever
– Ducati – continuing to adapt
– Aprilia and KTM – lots of positives
– Two Satellite riders downplay their results – why?
– Moto2 and Moto3 test in Valencia
– Honda has their “big” unveil
– WSBK paint schemes
– Jorge Lorenzo will try something in Australia he’s never done before
– What’s more unusual than Yamaha’s winglet-less fairing? The way it was approved by MotoGP…
– Valentino Rossi and Maverick Viñales – can they get along in a championship battle? One person says they already have it figured out
Be sure to check out the website at Motoweek.net, follow on Twitter (@Motoweek) and like the show on Facebook (facebook.com/motoweek.net)
Thanks for listening!