The MotoGP bikes are finally back on track for the first test of the year at Sepang! Full analysis of the biggest riders and teams over the three-day test, along with Yamaha’s surprise fairings, more Casey Stoner rumors, rankings for the week of testing, the latest MotoGP News and more!
Here is The Rundown for the show:
– The Sepang MotoGP test! Who led the way
– Impressions and results from the biggest riders on track
– The aero wars begin: Yamaha introduces the first winglet-replacement
– Team analysis for each MotoGP Manufacturer
– Is Casey Stoner coming back?
– My biggest surprise and biggest disappointment for Sepang
– Top-5 takeaways from the Sepang test (actually, there are seven of them…)
– MotoGP News
– Suzuki 2017 unveil
– Lorenzo picks a rider coach…and it is not who you think…
– Dani Pedrosa picks a rider coach, and every MotoGP fan knows who it is…
– Ducati has another trick up their sleeve, and we didn’t see it at Sepang (and it is not a fairing, either!)
– An Aprilia rider talks about what aero package they have in store for Phillip Island
Be sure to follow on Twitter (@Motoweek), and like the show on Facebook (facebook.com/motoweek.net)
Thanks for listening!