It’s the most exciting episode of the year (well, maybe…) – the first-ever Motoweek Awards! I hand out honors in a variety of (sometimes unusual) categories, and pick my Rider of the Year for 2016! Plus – the latest MotoGP News, Rossi/F1 rumors and more!
Here is The Rundown for the show:
– Mercedes re-starts the Rossi – F1 Rumor Mill
– Ducati’s main test rider talks about the bike heading into ’17
– One team principal explains why the 2016 Silly Season was so….well – silly
– Which rookie is optimistic about his 2017 chances
– Why KTM is a little less confident about next season
– The most crash-prone track on the circuit gets a makeover…will it help?
– The First Annual Motoweek Awards – more than a dozen categories – including the one trophy EVERY rider wants to win!
Be sure to check out the website at Motoweek.net, follow on Twitter (@motoweek), and like the show on Facebook (facebook.com/motoweek.net)
Thanks for listening!