Valentino Rossi races on four wheels, an F1 driver checks out what life is like on two, while Jorge Lorenzo goes into the museum business. Plus – Cal Crutchlow rocks the boat a little more (big shocker), and Part Two of our 2016 MotoGP season review – all on the latest Motoweek!
Here is The Rundown for the show:
– Valentino Rossi takes on the Monza Rally…
– …then he talks about Maverick Vinales, AND Formula 1
– Jorge Lorenzo opens a pretty cool museum, and gives a shout-out to The Doctor
– A Formula 1 driver gives two-wheels a try…but it’s not the driver that just retired…
– Cal Crutchlow wants things to change – does he have a point?
– A big-name team keeps a big-name sponsor
– Part 2 of the 2016 Motoweek MotoGP season recap: Repsol Honda, LCR, MarcVDS and Aprilia – with recaps, rider reviews and my grades for each!
Be sure to follow on Twitter (@motoweek), and like the show on Facebook (facebook.com/motoweek.net)
Thanks for listening!