Was Ducati using winglets at the Valencia test for a reason? We investigate the rumors on the latest Motoweek Podcast! Plus – News from the Jerez test, factory teams play a bit of strategy, Casey Stoner could be back in the paddock on a regular basis – and lots more!
Here is The Rundown for the show:
– Marc Marquez celebrates in his hometown
– Did Ducati have a reason for using winglets in Valencia?
– Are MotoGP bikes TOO powerful?
– Moto2 and Moto3 test at Jerez
– Private tests at Jerez and Sepang…and how a WSBK champ almost embarrassed the MotoGP riders
– Is Casey Stoner coming back?
– Could Valentino Rossi get along with Maverick Vinales?
– A great article about the person who rebuilt Repsol Honda into a champ
Be sure to follow on Twitter (@motoweek), and like the show on Facebook (facebook.com/motoweek.net)
Thanks for listening!