The ninth MotoGP winner of the season and the crowning of a Moto2 Champ highlight an dramatic day of racing at the MalaysianGP, and we talk all the action, who won and why – on the Motoweek Post-Race show for Sepang! Plus: was there TOO much “teamwork” in the WSBK finale? We’ll try to figure it out!
Here is The Rundown for the show:
– Moto3 – crazy wrecks, a red flag that comes far too late, and a winner that manages to dodge trouble
– Moto2 – Johann Zarco clinches the title – why the way he did it is so important
– MotoGP – Rain mixes things up, and Andrea Dovizioso comes out on top – why he won, and why Ducati looked so strong
– The Aliens – One comes up big, another stumbles, while the third gets some unexpected help from the weather
– WSBK – It is OK to change the results – and the championship standings – by letting your teammate by? I give you my opinion, and want to hear yours!
Be sure to check out the website at Motoweek.net, follow on Twitter (@motoweek) and like the show on Facebook (facebook.com/motoweek.net)
Thanks for listening!