Get ready for three races in a row, as MotoGP kicks off the flyaway series in Motegi! We preview the Grand Prix of Japan and talk about whether Marquez, Rossi or Lorenzo have the best chance to win. Plus – LOTS of rider and team news, Casey Stoner considers being a fill-in, picks for Motegi – and more!
Here is The Rundown for the show:
– Motegi – Track Preview
– The Championship Contenders – and who has the most to gain (or lose) in Japan
– The Moto2 Championship battle heats up
– Iannone is out again…could Casey Stoner fill in?
– MotoGP News – including dashboard messages, new bikes, and over-(and under)-confident riders
– WSBK in Jerez…and a possible comeback rider
– Picks for Motegi
Be sure to follow us on Twitter (@motoweek) and like the show on Facebook (facebook.com/motoweek.net)
Thanks for listening!