It wouldn’t be MotoGP without some controversy! There’s more friction between Honda and Ducati over winglets – we get to the bottom of the debate. Plus – the WSBK battle continues, all the latest MotoGP News, and we try to decide which 2017 Rookie has the best chance to make a big splash. All that and more on this week’s show!
Here is The Rundown for the show:
– Winglet controversy…again. Honda and Ducati square off – we find out who makes the better argument.
– WSBK in France – the Superbike contenders trade blows, and Supersport gets interesting for all the wrong reasons
– MotoGP News – Aprilia is looking confident, Honda is feeling confident – along with rider news
– The 2017 MotoGP off-season testing schedule is released
– 2017 Rookies – the Paddock gives their opinion on the best – what do you think?
Be sure to us on Twitter (@motoweek), and like the show on Facebook (facebook.com/motoweek.net)
Thanks for listening!