Moto3 is decided, Moto2 is more up in the air than ever…but what about MotoGP? We recap all the thrilling action in Aragon, decide if Marc Marquez has the MotoGP title locked up, or whether Rossi and Lorenzo can still catch him, and more!
Here is The Rundown for the show:
– Moto 3 – Binder’s brave run to lock up a historic title
– Moto 2 – Lowes steals the spotlight, as the championship battle gets closer than ever
– MotoGP – Marquez takes a risk – and it pays off big
– The Championship Contenders – analysis of the Big Three, and who had the best day
– MotoGP surprises – riders and teams that set themselves apart in Spain
There’s a new podcast every week! Be sure to follow us on twitter (@motoweek), and like the show on Facebook (facebook.com/motoweek.net)
Thanks for listening!