Get your Summer Break MotoGP fix here! We continue with mid-year analysis of all the MotoGP teams, look forward to the Austrian GP, talk about the 2017 rookies, and reveal what team other than Ducati that wanted to keep winglets! Find out who, plus get the latest news and Silly Season updates!
Here is the Rundown for the Show:
– More safety talk for the Austrian GP – Lorenzo gives his opinion
– One MotoGP Rookie talks about his prospects for next season…
– …while another checks out the Red Bull Ring
– Yamaha wins the 8 Hours of Suzuka
– A team NOT names Ducati is in favor of Winglets
– Mid-season report: Ducati Corse, Suzuki, Aspar Ducati
– Silly Season news – including Stefan Bradl’s move
Be sure to follow us on twitter (@MotoWeek) and like the show on Facebook (facebook.com/motoweek.net)
Thanks for listening!!