What a weekend in Assen! Miller wins, Yamaha stumbles, and Marquez takes advantage – we recap the most unpredictable Round of the MotoGP Championship yet. Plus – Silly Season News, and why no more Winglets is a good thing!
Here’s the rundown for the show:
– Three races, three first-time winners in Assen – race recap
– Has Marc Marquez locked up the Championship already?
– (More) Safety Commission controversy
– Casey Stone talks tires, MotoGP changes
– NO MORE WINGLETS!! Starting next year.
– Silly Season News – the last factory seat is filled, Satellite team rumors
Be sure to like us on Facebook (facebook.com/motoweek.net) and follow MW on twitter (@motoweek)
Thanks for listening!